Year : 2018 | Volume : XIV | Issue : 1 | Page : 49-50
A Report on “SHRADDHANJALI 2018”
In commemoration of Dr. Mahendra Singh, “SHRADDHANJALI” the 5th Award Ceremony & Scientific Seminar was organized on 4th march, 2018 at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad.
Prof Dr. Mahendra Singh, a dignified personality as- an esteemed teacher, distinguished practitioner, eminent writer, administrator and an achiever had a great influence and contribution in the world of Homoeopathy.
The first speaker, the world famous speaker and academician, Dr. Farokh J. Master of Mumbai, presented a case of Breast Carcinoma by Conium Maculatum.
The Award Ceremony started with garlanding the pictures of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann and Dr. Mahendra Singh. Condolences were given to Dr Sunil Parse who had been a Classical Homoeopathic Practitioner at Nagpur, Maharashtra and an alumnus of Sonajirao Khisrsagar Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Beed. It was followed by welcome speech by Dr. S. Praveen, Former Principal of JPS Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad and the main force behind this ceremony.
After the felicitation and welcome speech, the life of Dr. Mahendra Singh was portrayed and a very emotional Audio Visual Presentation.
Our guest Dr. Arun Bhasme, Vice President, Central Council of Homoeopathy and Principal, S.K. Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed, Dr. Smt. Kanchan Dasarda of Aurangabad who iis a member of Central Council of Homoeopathy, Dr. S.M. Dasarda of Aurangabad who is a member of Central Council of Homoeopathy, Dr. Bhaktavatsal of Azamagarh, U.P and a member of Central Council of Homoeopathy, Dr. Nawab Singh Member of Central Council of Homoeopathy, Dr. Manilal, Chairman, Education Committee, Central Council of Homoeopathy, Dr. Arvind Kothe, Dr. Umesh, Dr. Ravi Varma, Dr. N. Lingaraju, Dr. Rajendar Reddy, Commisioner, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of Telangana, Dr. S. Chandrasekhar Director, IICT, Dr. Karunakar Reddy, Vice Chancellor KNRUHS, and others were felicitated.
Eminent homoeopaths from all over India were presented with the awards for their distinguishing work and effort based on all these qualities.
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Life Time Achievement Award- Dr. J. Rameshwar Rao, Hyderabad.
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Literary Contribution- Dr. Farokh J Master, Mumbai
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Teacher – Dr. Sreepad Hedge, Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Bangalore
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Administrator – Dr. Chinta Srinivas, Deputy Director, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Principal – Dr. Pramodini P Page, YMT Homoeopathic Medical College, Mumbai.
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Organizer – Dr. Dr. K.R.K. Prabhakar Murthy, Vijaywada
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Most Dedicated Homoeopath- Dr. P. Krishna Choudhary, Hyderabad
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Practitioner – Colonel A K Habbu, Pune
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Best Contribution To Homoeopathic Pharmaceuticals-Rama Krishna Pharmaceuticals Hyderabad
- Mahendra Singh Memorial Award for Services to Homoeopathy in remote areas – Dr. M.A. Javed, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
The students of Allu Ramalingalah Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, Rajamundary. Dr B.D.Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College, Dharwad. Shivbhasav Jyoti Homoeopathic Medical College, Belgaum. Gurur Mishri Homoeopathic Medical College, Jalna. Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore. Devs Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad. Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, Kadapa. JSPS Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad. Dr.Gururaj Homoeopathic Medical College, Gudivada. Panehasheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Maharastra, scoring highest marks in final examination in subject of Organon of Medicine were presented with Dr. Mahendra Singh Memorial Gold Medal and Certificate of Appreciation.
The felicitation and award ceremony was followed by Scientific Seminar.
In post lunch scientific session the speakers were-Dr. G Janardhan Reddy, on topic ‘Importance Of Single Drug Rubric’. Dr M.S.Prasanna, “Importance of Organon In Clinical Practice”. Presentation by Dr. Anwar Amir Ansari on the topic “Cancer”.
Dr. Mrs. Aruna, faculty, JSPS Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad who shouldered much of the responsibility of organizing the programme presented the Vote of Thanks along with Dr. Anwar Ansari, an eminent Homoeopath specializing in treating the most difficult and incurable cases at Mumbai.